Train Transfers To and From Eindhoven Airport
Other Transfer Options
Eindhoven Airport Train Transfers
The airport in Eindhoven is easily accessible via the A2 highway, which connects the city to the northwest, center, and south of the country, as well as to Amsterdam, Utrecht, and Maastricht, among other destinations.
Two electric bus lines serve the airport. You can take a taxi to Eindhoven Central Station for about 30 euros or less.
Trains at Eindhoven Airport
Bus Line 10 connects Eindhoven Airport, Strijp-T (linked to Eindhoven Strijp-S), and the Nieuw Acht Industrial Complex.
Eindhoven Centraal railway station is the central railway station of Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands. It is the busiest station outside the Randstad area and a key station in the southern Netherlands.
The station was inaugurated on July 1, 1866, and is located on the Breda–Eindhoven railway, the Venlo–Eindhoven railway, and the Eindhoven–Weert railway. The station is operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
Nearby, Eindhoven Stadion train station serves Philips Stadion for football games and other special events, located 900 meters east of the station.
Eindhoven Central is a significant interchange station for train services in the southern Netherlands.
- 2x per hour Intercity services (Schagen-Alkmaar-Amsterdam-Utrecht-Eindhoven-Sittard-Maastricht)
- Intercity services are provided two times each hour. The Hague, Eindhoven, and Breda
- Intercity services are provided every two minutes, two times every hour. Schiphol-Utrecht-Eindhoven-Venlo
- Intercity services are provided two times each hour. Enkhuizen-Amsterdam-Utrecht-Eindhoven-Heerlen
- 1x per hour night train (nachtnet) service between Rotterdam-Breda-Eindhoven (weekends only) (weekends only).
- 1x per hour night train (nachtnet) service Utrecht-'s-Hertogenbosch-Eindhoven (weekends only) (weekends only).
- Tilburg Universiteit-Eindhoven 2x per hour local services (sprinter)
- 2x per hour local services (sprinter)'s-Hertogenbosch-Eindhoven-Deurne
- 2x per hour local services (sprinter) Eindhoven - Weert
Best Railway Station
Best Bus Line 20 connects the train station and the town of Best with Eindhoven Airport. It also connects the airport with the city of Veldhoven and the High-Tech Campus of Eindhoven.
Best, Netherlands, has a train station. Breda–Maastricht railway station located between Tilburg and Eindhoven.
The station was opened on July 1, 1866. It was shut down on May 15, 1938, and reopened on June 10, 1940, after a lengthy renovation. It is operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen. Four platforms are available at this underground stop.
Over the years, various different station structures have been constructed. The most current construction was built in 2000 to create two new tracks between Eindhoven and Boxtel, bringing the total to four.
- 2x per hour local services (Sprinter) Tilburg Universiteit-Eindhoven
- local services (Sprinter)'s-Hertogenbosch, Eindhoven, Deurne, 2 times every hour.